A survey of over 65,000 senior Americans shows that a vast majority of them (99.2%) believe the media is actively sabotaging President Trump.
This survey also found that a whopping 71% strongly back Trump’s reelection.
When do you think CNN will report on this?
From the Washington Examiner
The survey by the same company that conducts polls for major media outlets was done for the Association of Mature American Citizens, a more conservative alternative to AARP.
The survey asked members 10 questions and found wide support for the president and his policies.
It also found that the seniors feel that congressional Republicans want Trump to fail.
The key findings:
- 95.9 percent strongly or mostly approve of Trump’s job performance.
- 71 percent will strongly back his reelection, 23.2 percent will “likely” back reelection.
- 93.6 percent support Trump’s newly aggressive anti-terror plan in Afghanistan.
- 94.9 “strongly agree” that the media is out to get Trump, 4.3 percent “mostly agree.”
- 92 percent feel congressional Republicans want Trump to fail.
- 56 percent “strongly believe” Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, 38.9 “mostly” agree.
- 84.4 percent do not believe Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.
- 86.3 percent back Trump’s threat to shut down the government over border wall funding.